Facial Recognition Clocking In Systems
Quick and Accurate Contactless Biometric Scanning For Recording Attendance And Access Control
Advantages of Facial Scanning for Time & Attendance
Facial recognition clocking in systems are an incredibly simple and effective method of collecting data on your workforce. The key advantages of facial scanning for your Time & Attendance System are:
- Contactless biometric scanning, ideal for dirty environments where fingerprint scanning could be an issue and more hygienic
- No fob or card needed, which reduces costs and removes the possibility of lost or forgotten badges
- Eliminates 'buddy punching', where employees can clock in on behalf of their colleagues
- Choice of FaceStation 2 or FaceLite Terminals
- Option of thermal camera for temperature detection (FaceStation 2 only)
If you are interested in a free demonstration of our Facial Recognition Clocking In System, please contact us.
FaceStation 2 Smart Face Recognition Terminal
Suprema’s FaceStation 2 is an advanced facial recognition terminal with industry-leading features which include:
- Quick and accurate clocking
- Wide scanning angle
- Works with glasses / headwear and regardless of indoor lighting conditions
- Modern and ergonomically designed terminal
- Intuitive graphical user interface
The FaceStation 2 works in unison with our Kelio Visio X7 Terminals, giving additional clocking in options and even more flexibility with your Time & Attendance System.
If you are unsure of the best biometric technology for your organisation’s Time & Attendance Solution, please contact us and we will be able to advise you.
FaceLite Compact Face Recognition Terminal
The FaceLite Terminal features the same accurate and quick facial recognition scanning as the FaceStation 2 terminal, in a more compact size with a smaller screen. This can be a useful option for large sites with multiple staff clocking in points, or where mounting space is an issue. Please note, this terminal is not compatible with the optional thermal camera.
Thermal Camera with Temperature Detection
The FaceStation 2 Terminal can be fitted with an optional thermal camera to detect users with an elevated skin temperature. This provides your staff with additional safety and security, since a high temperature is a common initial symptom of coronavirus.
- Uses advanced thermographic technology to rapidly and accurately measure the skin temperature of your staff as they clock in
- FaceStation 2 terminal will display the temperature on-screen, giving audio and visual alerts if higher than the defined temperature threshold, and sending notifications to an assigned member of staff
- Can be configured to deny access to those with a high temperature
- Connects to the FaceStation 2 terminal via USB for quick and easy installation on new or existing terminals